Who’s Been Courting You on Common Core?
April 23, 2013
State Sen. Scott Schneider of Indiana
Who’s been courting you?
- Scott Schneider, Republican Co-Sponsor of the Bill to Pull Indiana from Common Core
What does he think about Common Core?
- “Common Core threatens our high standards and our ability to determine as a state what our students need to learn to be prepared for a successful future.” (See here.)
What else does Scott Schneider think?
- Schneider sponsored SB0230, a bill that would make enforcement of the Affordable Care Act a Class D felony. (See here.)
- Schneider would have public schools teach creationism but, as he said, “we find the sort of anti-religious folks getting into a fervor about that.” (See here.)
- He has come out strongly against a woman’s right to choose and successfully blocked Planned Parenthood from receiving state funds. “If Planned Parenthood wants to receive taxpayer money, they can simply stop practicing abortion.” (See here.)
Read about Phyllis Schlafly, Founder and President of the Eagle Forum, here.