Who’s Been Courting You on Common Core?
April 23, 2013
Phyllis Schlafly, Founder and President of the Eagle Forum
Who’s been courting you?
- Phyllis Schlafly, Founder and President of the Eagle Forum
What does she think about Common Core?
- “[Common Core] is a comprehensive plan to dumb down schoolchildren so they will be obedient servants of the government and probably to indoctrinate them to accept the leftwing view of America and its history.” (See here.)
What else does Phyllis Schlafly think?
- Brags that she "successfully led the ten-year battle to defeat the misnamed Equal Rights Amendment with its hidden agenda of tax-funded abortions and same-sex marriages." (See here.)
- “Opposes the feminist goal of federally financed and regulated daycare.” (See here.)
- States that “In 1940, a majority of Americans were schooled only from grade one to grade eight, and they grew up to be the greatest generation.” (See here.)
Read about State Sen. Scott Schneider of Indiana here.